Your First VisitEverything you need to know!
We want to make your first visit as enjoyable and fun as possible, so here are a few things you should know:
Finding Us Is Tricky
We’re all the way in the back of our building, on the left-hand side behind T-Shirt Express. You won’t see us until you’re back here, so no worries!
Fill out your liability waiver before you visit! It will save you time when you check in.
First Things First
The first thing we want to do is make sure you’re safe while you climb. So your first 30 minutes will be spent in a Belay Class, where we’ll show you exactly how to climb and belay safely.
We teach belay classes on the hour, every hour except the last two hours before we close. It’s a great idea to be here 15 minutes early so you can get ready.
We will keep you towards the front of the gym for your first few climbs, so we can make sure you’re crushing it properly, and we’re here to answer your questions.
It’s Your Turn
After that, you have the run of the gym. Our admission is good for three hours – but you’ll probably be worn out by then!
Good to know:
- Bring a gym lock with you if you need to use a locker.
- Bring a water bottle with you! You’ll need it.
- We provide helmets, but you are welcome to use your own bike helmet.
- Dress comfortably. This is a sport – it’s more fun if you’re dressed appropriately.
- Shoes are required – even in between climbs. We don’t allow bare feet.